Meet Dr. Boulos
Dr. Samy Boulos, DDS
Dr. Boulos has enjoyed being a dentist for 21 years. He enjoys serving his patients and stays current by completing several hours of continuing education every year. He especially enjoys cosmetic dentistry and implants and root canal treatment. He has completed more than 500 hours of CE Hours in many fields of Dentistry.
Dr. Boulos was born in Cairo, Egypt in 1972 and graduated with honors from Cairo University, School of Dentistry in 1996
• In 1997 Dr. Boulos started his own practice in Cairo, Egypt
• In 2006 he completed his dental board examinations from The University of Minnesota
• In 2009 he joined a group practice in Minneapolis before he started his own practice: Boulos Dental Care in June 2011
• Active member of the ADA and Minnesota Dental Association
• Dr. Boulos and his Wife Mariam have two sons Mina age 12 and Marc age 11. He enjoys playing soccer with his kids and listening to country music. The family are active members of the Christian Coptic Church in St. Paul.